A medium difficulty tour that will immerse you in Monte Conero’s astonishing landscapes throughout its 30 km length.
Starting from Moroder Farm and clambering over the paths, we will reach the cliff over the sea at North Belvedere.
Then we will climb down the mountain to the enchanting Portonovo Bay. On the way back, we will visit Moroder Winery and do a tasting accompanied by the history of the local wines.
Trail on dirt roads with short bumpy stretches and single track on solid earth.
What is included: bike, guide, tour, a taste of three typical Conero wines accompanied by focaccia.
Three people minimum to start a tour
If you already have an EMTB, the price decreases by 35€
Difficulty level 3°°/ 30km approximately/ 1.200m of vertical drop/ 3h
What is included:
- NE-bike FANTIC XF1 Performance rental (bi-amortized)
- Helmet and comfortable gel seat
- Certified guide
- Insurance for damage to third parties
What is NOT included:
- All entrances, guided visits, tastings
- Personal purchases
- Clothes should allow you to ride a bike without impediments and hindrances. We recommend you ergonomic, technical, and layered clothing.
- Ergonomic backpack and wrap-around sunglasses, protecting you from insects, dust and wind